Antonio Margarito want a piece of Manny Pacquiao Sweepstakes


Fomer welterweight champ and the controversial boxer Antonio Margarito want piece of PacMan too when he will get back his license from the California Athletic Commission. Margarito has been banned due to a hand wrapping incident and he was knock out by Sugar Shane Mosley during that fight.

"I have not stopped training because this month I will get my license given back to me by The California Athletic Commission," Margarito said. "My lawyers are working on that now. I will reappear in September. In the coming week my company will let me know who will be my rival. I would like a ten round fight and then next fight for a world title." said Margarito

Margarito has washed his once “Plaster of Paris” loaded hands of any guilt and claimed to have no knowledge of whatever substance his trainer Javier Capetillo applied on his fists while wrapping it. Capetillo is also serving a suspension from the incident.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gov’t ship, plane now patrolling PH Rise

The Next Manny Pacquiao

Palace, expert spar over planned ‘joint exploration’ with China in undisputed area